iPhone 5/iPhone 6/iPhone7 to TV HDMI cable is to mirror iPhone/iPad with the lightning connector to HDTV/projector with HDMI port, especially when there's no WiFi AirPlay adapter, or no Apple TV. With this lightning to HDMI adapter cable you can share videos and slide shows together with family and friends with HDTV, or connect it to projector in meeting and presentation.
The iPhone to HDMI TV cable comes with a lighting connector, a HDMI connector and a USB connector.
The lighting connector of the iPhone-2-HDMI TV cable is for the connection to iPhone/iPad family for video and audio out, the HDMI connector is to output the video/audio with connection to a HDTV or projector, while the USB connector is for the connection to a USB charger for power supply to the adapter, also for charging the iPhone at the same time.
This iPhone/iPad lightning-to-HDMI TV cable adapter with USB is compatible with the newest models of iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- It is Easy to operate. This AirPlay HDMI cable adapter can mirror your image/video from your iPhone or iPad to your HDTV, no additional APP needed.
- It is Capable. No WiFi AirPlay adapter needed, No Apple TV needed.
- It is Super. Perfect AirPlay screen mirroring up to 1080P
- It is Great. Supports all iOS, no need to jailbreak, no worry of iOS upgrade.
- It Lasts. Charging and mirroring work simultaneously.
- It is cost-effective
The AirPlay HDMI cable is compatible with:
- iPhone 5/6/7 families
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 1
- iPod Touch 6
- The idevice device must support "Personal Hotspot" function.
- If you use it with iPad, please make sure your iPad is WiFi + cellular version, since as far as we know for some countries, the iPad family can come as either WiFi or Cellular version, or support both WiFi and Cellular as premium version.
- iPhone to HDMI AirPlay adapter cable with USB port *1
- User's Guide *1
|Ease of Use||Very Simple to use|
|A/V Output Interface||HDMI|
|Specified Software Installation||No need|
|Firmware Online Upgrade||Yes|